Kik application gives users privacy. Messaging applications are extremely popular nowadays since they allow you to communicate with family and friends from thousands of miles away for free provided that you’re joined to the net. There’s no other comfortable and elegant application I found like Snapseed that may do such degree of photo editing.
The Kik App is a cool and compatible App that has a remarkable feature, and it’s an incredibly innovative app that is unique for use. The Kik app is also readily available for the next devices. The app will get installed on your computer automatically. There are lots of other alternative messaging apps that are obtainable for you in the industry. So, in the event, you don’t have a smartphone, or if it’s broken, there are tactics to get Whatsapp messenger on PC.
Kik For PC Features
- Kik is available for Windows/Mac
- Profile Integration
- Chat list
- Live Typing
- Chat customization
- Multimedia messages
- Group Chats
Install Kik on Your PC Using Bluestacks
With everything set, it’s time to Install kik Messenger on PC. Follow these simple steps to do that:
- Find Kik.APK file in the File Manager folder on your computer
- You can identify the.APK file from its Bluestacks logo
- Double-click on the file and wait a few seconds
- Bluestacks will launch and run the instant messenger automatically
- Sometimes, you may double-click on the.APK file, and it doesn’t open Bluestacks. Or you may have installed another Android emulator. In these cases, follow these instructions:
- Right-click on the.APK file and choose open with
- A new window will appear where you will be able to select a program to open the file with
- Choose your emulator from the options available
- Click OK to install Kik on your PC.
- Now you can log in to Kik and start chatting with your friends on Kik for PC.
GET KIK ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
So, the first thing you’ll want to do is download and install Kik on your mobile device and get your account set up. Follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play, the Apple app store, Windows store, or Amazon’s app store to get the Kik messaging application. Don’t worry, it’s free.
- After it’s downloaded and installed, open the Kik app. Then, tap on the sign-up button to create your Kik account. Enter all the required information and make a Kik Username.
- Next, you’ll see the Kik welcome screen, and you’re going to have the option to “Find Friends” or select “Not Now.” This is purely your decision. Kik sends you an instant message welcoming you aboard and thanking you for using their app.
- The message you’ve received from the Kik Team lets you know that if you’ve got any questions, you can just message them back and they’ll try to help you to the best of their ability.
- Kik prompts you to set a profile picture, so go ahead and do that. We like Bitmoji, which you have the option of using for your profile picture, which is cool.
The redeeming part of the Kik browser is that it allows opening its current address with your regular browser app.
- It’s Free! Unlike WhatsApp, Kik will never charge you or ask for a paid subscription.
- It has a huge library of add-ons. It has enough silly things that you probably won’t get bored soon (if you enjoy them that is)
- Using the built-in browser is more comfortable than not having it. Admitted it isn’t much but it is quite comfortable for checking a picture link for example.
- The browser, although functional, is extremely basic