Are you looking for SEMrush free trial? You’re in the right place where you can get a SEMrush 30 days pro or guru account for free. Generally, SEMrush Trial offers 30 days for free to their users, but in this page, you’ll find a special promo that gives you 30 days free trial of the tool. This is exclusively for BloggersPassion readers so use it before the limited period offer expires.
I decided to write an extensive review of SEMrush with the screenshots once I started using this tool thoroughly. I started using the SEMrush tool in January 2016. Since then, its the go-to tool for all of my SEO needs. If you want to increase your search engine traffic, it’s not only important to get as much information regarding your site keywords but you also want to gather your competitor’s keywords.
Why do you need SEMrush?
One of the keys to becoming a success in the competitive world of internet marketing is to stay ahead of your competitors. Even from a beginning blogger’s perspective, it’s always a wise idea to target keywords with the highest CPC and the lowest competition. This will help in driving traffic and increasing your overall AdSense income.
The SEMrush tool gives you great insight into your competition, and it shows which keyword is driving that competitor their maximum amount of traffic. You can search for details about keywords, domains, or specific URLs. For example, here is what I get when I search for “Get more traffic”:
Here you can clearly see which keywords are best to target this topic. The tool also gives insight into the keyword’s “trending” ability. This way, you can see if this keyword will fit into your long-term strategy.
You can also find the top post from any domain and highlight all of the keywords that that post is targeting. When you do this, you can create even better content and essentially “steal” that domain’s traffic. If you want to learn how to use SEMrush effectively, you can read my complete guide to growing blog traffic using SEMrush.
What can you do with the SEMRush?
- Spy the backlinks: This tool will let you see all the backlinks created by your competitors and you can start creating better backlinks to outrank them.
- Do the keyword analysis: Keyword analysis will help you find the right keywords by understanding their search volume, their difficulty, the top 10 ranking articles for that keyword and other metrics to decide whether to pick this keyword or not.
- See the marketing insights: You can see the traffic stats of your competitors and check which articles are driving more traffic.
- Gap analysis: This tool lets you find the gap of your backlinks and keywords as compared to your competitors.
- Topic research tool: This tool will let you find the best-performing articles around any keywords so that you can study them and create better content to promote your business.
- SEO content templates: This tool will create a complete marketing plan for you to study your top competitors, find the right LSI keywords, and study their on-page SEO.
- SEO writing assistant: With this tool, you can start writing your content in SEMRush dashboard itself which can help you to create awesome content for your business blogs or websites.
- Lead generation tool: With a small snippet of code, you can start collecting leads from your blog.
- Listing management: You can manage the listing of your business in the USA with this tool.
- Advertising research: With SEMRush you can study the Ads running by your competitors. You can study the text as well as display ads being run by your competitors.
- Website audit: This one tool can help you find all the problems on your site or your client’s website to make them compatible with the latest Google algorithm. You can remove all the errors and warnings to make it more SEO friendly.